incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Meyer <J...@futureads.com>
Subject Monetize your Installs
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:28:02 GMT
Hello,
I hope all is well.

This is Jake with Future Ads, we have a unique proprietary technology that maximizes revenue
for software publishers. For instance, one of our products is a search toolbar which pays
around $1.00 per install--and we monetize in all countries. I don't know if you've signed
on with anyone else at this time, but I would love to speak with you about how we can fill
in any revenue gaps. We also have plenty of advertisers in the non-search category that we
monetize well.

I am based in Irvine, CA. Please feel free to drop me a line anytime to discuss the program.

Best,

Jake Meyer

FUTURE ADS LLC
2010 Main St, Suite 900
Irvine, CA 92614

P: 949-251-0640 x250
F: 949-251-0680

AIM: Jake_Meyer409

* E-mail: jake@futureads.com<mailto:jake@futureads.com>
The information contained in this email message is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended only for the use of the individual or entity it was directly addressed to. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately notify us by email. Thank you.