incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Legacy Google Analytics Use
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 18:13:23 GMT

On Apr 26, 2012, at 10:47 AM, Rob Weir wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>> <snip>
>>
>>> I suppose that requires an update to the footer, not sure I know how to
>>> do that - but it may be in the mail list here (I'll look)
>>
>> The Footer html is now in ooo-site/trunk/templates/footer.html
>>
>> Probably here:
href="/contact_us.html">Contact Us</a>

>> Commit a trivial change to ooo-site/trunk/content/footer.mdtext to use the template.
The footer will appear on all pages through the magic of SSI.

> So I did that, adding the link to the privacy policy, via the
> bookmarklet.     It shows up fine on the staging server:
>
> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/
>
> But I'm not able to publish that change.  I'm not seeing any diffs to publish.
>
> Any ideas?  Is the web UI only looking at /content and not /templates?

You'll have to ask Joe.

I went and did the publish on people.a.o:

wave@minotaur:~$ ssh -t wave@people.apache.org publish.pl ooo-site wave
Password:
LDAP Password (^D aborts):
Client API Version: 1.4
View unified diff of changes (y/n)? n
Use of uninitialized value in print at /usr/local/bin/publish.pl line 105.
Log message (^D to end message; ignore if stdin is already occupied/closed):
Push Rob's footer change that he couldn't publish from the GUI.
OK to continue (y/n)? y
Awaiting server response to publication request...
200 OK
Committed revision 814605.
Connection to people.apache.org closed.
wave@minotaur:~$