incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <>
Subject Re: Swedish OO
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 13:10:24 GMT

On 2012-04-04, at 09:39 , Jan Öhman wrote:

> Hello!
> I don't know where I can ask my question, but I want to try this e-mail adress :-)

Let's see if I can help answering…

> A week ago I thought install OO.
> I tried - Download  -  It didn't work
> Now I get the file .: OOo_3.3.o_Win_x86_install-wJRE_sv.exe (146MB)
> It's ok! (but why?)
> When I tried to use  -  it doesn't work.
> All pages from "" is failed.

Yes. As well, I do think that the project members no longer are engaged there. The SV project
never had a very strong presence.
> What is happen with the Swedish version of  OO or e-mailing list?

As we have been discussing here, there has been evolution regarding the various NL projects.
Now is the time to re-form the SV one! :-)

This means that we need--and you can be well included--to engage those interested in localization,
QA, etc., for SV.

> When is an upgrade?
> //Jan Ö

View raw message