incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: issue 116680
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 05:34:29 GMT

Le 2 avr. 12 à 22:43, Pedro Giffuni a écrit :

> Hi Eric;

Hi Pedro,

> I looked at the original patch for 1.3.1 in the Bugzilla issue and
> it seems broken or meant for an older version.

Indeed.

> Your patches are very straightforward but .. heck, we are so near
> the release I personally won't run risks.

Ok no problem.  Thanks for the attachment on the issue. anyway.

My intention was simply to provide a fast answer. I'll try to do some
cleanup today, build and test it, and to provide a better patch. Just
in case, I added more information to Simon (on this list), and if
someone else will try, she or he's welcome

Regards,
Eric
--
qɔᴉɹə