incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1309012 - in /incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/fr: ./ CC/ DicOOo/ Laboratory/ Laboratory/eis_image/ Mac/ Tony/ archives/ archives/Mac/ archives/Tony/
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 17:03:22 GMT
As I understand things from watching CMS commits, removal is a new feature in the CMS. Thanks
Joe, it is good to know that you are watching like a hawk for trouble and fix it immediately.
That is one of the advantages of Apache - you are the approval hierarchy!

Regards,
Dave

On Apr 3, 2012, at 9:47 AM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> You didn't do anything wrong- just a bug in how
> empty directory removals get handled.  Its fixed
> now I hope.

./ CC/ DicOOo/ Laboratory/ Laboratory/eis_image/ Mac/ Tony/ archives/ archives/Mac/ archives/Tony/