incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: Volunteers needed: To update NL download pages later this week
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:58:25 GMT
Hi Rob,

2012.04.30 21:41 időpontban Rob Weir ezt írta:
> The following tasks are on the wiki and need owners:
>

> Manually update the downloads from the Arabic NL homepage
> Manually update the downloads from the Czech NL homepage
> Manually update the downloads from the German NL homepage
> Manually update the downloads from the Spanish NL homepage
> Manually update the downloads from the French NL homepage
> Manually update the downloads from the Hungarian NL homepage
I volunteer for Hungarian page, modified wiki
> Manually update the downloads from the Galacian NL homepage
> Manually update the downloads from the Italian NL homepage and
> subpages (pescetti)
> Manually update the downloads from the Japanese NL homepage
> Manually update the downloads from the Dutch NL homepage
> Manually update the downloads from the Brazilian NL homepage
> Manually update the downloads from the Russian NL homepage
> Manually update the downloads from the Simplified Chinese NL homepage
> Manually update the downloads from the Traditional Chinese NL
> homepage
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Distribution+Tasks
>
> Only one of them has an owner (Thanks, Andrea!)
>
> What needs to be done?
>
> We need someone to review these NL pages and identify what needs to
> be
> changed to support the AOO 3..4 release.
>
> Changes to consider:
>
> 1) Branding changes (OpenOffice.org -> Apache OpenOffice)
>
> 2) Updates to download location,  for the 3.4 releases instead of the
> 3.3 release
>
> 3) References to the old LGPL license need to be changed to Apache
> 2.0 License
>
> 4) References to old NLC email addresses, marketing leads, etc., need
> to be replaced by the new Apache email lists.
>
> 5) Other similar changes.
>
> You don't need to do a complete rewrite of the pages.  But we should
> "refresh" the page with information on the AOO 3.4 release.
>
> Timeline looks like this:
>
> -- Wednesday May 2nd -- Vote ends on approving the 3.4 release
>
> -- Thursday-Friday -- Update the mirrors with the release, test the
> new download websites.
>
> -- Over the weekend, additional website updates and testing
>
> -- Monday or Tuesday, if everything is working well, then we make
> public announcement
>

> So ideally we would have the NL website updates done at the end of
> this week.   However, we should not make them be live on the
> production server until after the mirrors are populated.  Maybe
> easiest way to coordinate is to submit patches for the changes into
> BZ?
>
> Any other ideas?

My problem with the downloaded files from svn, which one needs to be
changed?
My problem is that the "old" Hungarian OOo site contains files which
was manually customized, the content and layout not match to the English
site.
How can I proceed, I download En site from svn and translate it, and
upload to Hungarian part of svn?
How can I check my work, I'm an only Hungarian in PPMC?
Zoltan