incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: Distributing AOO 3.4: The 22 things we need to do before we announce
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 20:23:48 GMT

On Apr 27, 2012, at 1:12 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> oh boy...I guess I should just take #4 since I've done quite a bit of work already, but
I will only agree to take ownership of this if:
> * the directory structure for the new release is the same as in the past -- re Jurgen's
recent post , and
> * I have a co-pilot who will contact infra and get more information from them on why
we shouldn't user closer.cgi and what's involved with an alternate choice for Apache downloads.

I will co-pilot this one, but may not have time until Monday. Joe wanted you to hop on the
Infra IRC which is something I need to learn anyway.

> So I am not putting my name next to this one until I hear more about these two issues.

> On 04/27/2012 12:29 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>> Am 04/27/2012 04:41 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
>>> Please review this task list and see if anything is missing. It
>>> would be great to confirm that this list is complete and to have a
>>> volunteer's name listed against each one of these tasks.
>>> Note the additional complexity caused by having hard-coded download
>>> logic on the various NL pages.
>> I'll try to setup the separation for the OOo 3.3.0 download links.
>> Marcus
> --
> MzK
> "Well, life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
> And life has a funny way of helping you out
> Helping you out."
>                            -- "Ironic", Alanis Morissette

View raw message