incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Has the AOO 3.4 RC been released?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 00:19:38 GMT
None really, it all depends how close to the bleeding edge you or your company is willing to
be. License compliance may be important to a company...

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 17, 2012, at 5:02 PM, "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:

> Is there any reason why the developer snapshots, r1325589, the same files as currently
linked as RC1 candidates, can't simply be used under the condition that they are not yet releases
but are essentially feature-frozen and stable (but for any last-minute show-stopper bugs)?
 They should not be redistributed or placed in product yet, of course.

3.3.0: <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots>?