incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: RC Readmes point to Wiki ML Page that needs Update
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 20:50:11 GMT

On Apr 22, 2012, at 1:41 PM, TJ Frazier wrote:

> On 4/22/2012 15:31, Dave Fisher wrote:
>> Hi -
>>
>> While evaluating the RC, I reviewed the MacOSX Readme file. This points to the old
OOo wiki page[1] with OOo MLs:

>> Would someone please update this page?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave

> Hi, Dave,
>
> I fixed the sub-unsub links, but (sorry to admit it) I don't know enough to provide the
archive link(s). I'd really like to say something like, "The ooo-users ML is archived at "[LINK]".
The former OpenOffice.org ML is archived at "[LINK2]"." If I knew what to say ...

Try something like this:

http://markmail.org/search/?q=openoffice.org#query:openoffice.org%20list%3Aorg.openoffice.users+page:1+state:facets

Regards,
Dave