incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [ooo-site] Bad Spanish download links-reverts to english version
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:41:25 GMT
Sorry we are still adjusting for localization on the top navigation.

Try this link:

http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/localized/es/3.3.0/

Regards,
Dave

On Apr 20, 2012, at 8:57 AM, Casey, James wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am going to a remote Village in Nicaragua to work with some Children there. Their teacher
asked if I could download and burn a CD of Open office so they can use it since they have
no Inet at this remote location. I tried to download Spanish version to copy but every link
I choose switches to English which does no good. I leave tomorrow so they will have to do
without it. Wish your links actually downloaded the language that you are selecting.