incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Risto Jääskeläinen <rjaas...@saunalahti.fi>
Subject Fix for bug 116639 almost
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 04:52:43 GMT
Hello
Print dialog / window is too wide / broad in Finnish version of AOO because there is some
longer strings from help files inserted into some UI files. The places are mentioned in bug
report. Unfortunate I find this guite late. Now I have made correct suggestions for them in
Pootle as 'Nobody' but I can approve them and I don't know is there anybody who can read and
write Finnish and has rights to approve. And there is allways possibility that unknow 'nobody'
has made some wrong suggestions.

I have signed ICLA agreement and waiting for next step but only few days more.

Regards
Risto