incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Results ... Re: [PROPOSAL] AOO logo rebranding...
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 19:07:32 GMT

On Apr 3, 2012, at 9:33 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> [PROPOSAL] AOO logo rebranding... voting is complete!
>
> We have an overwhelming clear winner!
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/images/AOO_logos/AOO_orb1_logo_webSite.jpg
>
> I will enact this change on the main website -- www.openoffice.org
> later today!

Change this file: ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/brand.mdtext

home:           home
search:         search
name:           Apache OpenOffice (incubating)
tagline:        (incubating) | The Free and Open Productivity Suite
logo:           ooo-logo.png
domain:         www.openoffice.org
divid:          bannera

The logo parameter understands /images/ in the URL.

So, change: "ooo-logo.png" to "AOO_logos/AOO_orb1_logo_webSite.jpg"

It is possible that small adjustments will be needed to content/css/ooo.css.

Regards,
Dave