incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Fernandez (Club)" <guillm.fr...@club.fr>
Subject Re: [WWW] new logo in staging only...I think we need a graphic modification
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 08:14:52 GMT
Hi everyone,

I think that kevin's changes are very important.

1) The looks is indeed more profesionnal. The capitalization has enhanced the
natural readability of the logo.
The kerning is better while somewhat a little dense (intermediate position would
be great).

2) The look of the main webpage is crucial : we absolutly have to get a
professional look and in my opinion this is not the case today.  because of the
JPEG quality and resolution (blurred image). We should improve the quality of
the JPEG (or use a non-destructive PNG).

Guillaume
(I am a new suscriber here at ooo-dev).

Hi Kevin,