incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Pöml <pe...@poeml.de>
Subject Re: Ditching our mirror system for an inferior solution?
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 23:09:03 GMT
Hi Joe,

Am 13.04.2012 um 20:47 schrieb Joe Schaefer:
> Not what I need atm drew.  I'm looking
> for the names/addresses of people associated
> with this PPMC who manage the network-
> ie the local analog of Henk.  Peter is
> one guy, are there any others?

No others.

Of course, there is Marcus Lange, maintaining the download logic on the website, and helping
out with MirrorBrain maintenance recently;

then there was Takamichi Akiyama (no idea if he's still active) - he maintained the website
that listed the mirrors;
(http://www.openoffice.org/distribution/mirrors/)

there have been Stefan Taxhet, Frank Mau, Joost Andrae, who maintained the release process
- no longer here; Florian Effenberger, community manager - no longer here.

The MirrorBrain setup was built & maintained by me; I'm also the author of that software.

I'm in contact with Henk; he's got all the details.

Peter