incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Pages in the social media
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:52:17 GMT
Thanks Andrea.

On Apr 28, 2012, at 12:07 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> Rob Weir wrote:
>> In return, and to demonstrate that this is not about control on my
>> part,  I'm happy to listen to any proposal you [Alexandro] might have regarding
>> open PPMC access to the Twitter account.  And if you make your Twitter
>> account just as openly available to PPMC members as I've done with the
>> new one, then I'll be happy to notify followers of the new Twitter
>> account that they should follow the one that you turn over to PPMC
>> control.
>
> This is a very reasonable proposal and it would be a positive, constructive outcome of
this long discussion. Just to clarify, I'm not personally interested in managing any of the
"social" OpenOffice channels, let alone posting content there: I would just like that the
project has one clear official channel on each social media, with shared access. Users are
already confused enough.

On Apr 28, 2012, at 8:06 AM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:

> It would be good if you close those accounts and work with the ones
> that were already working. Like I said before doesnt make sense to
> duplicate efforts.

Agreed. Now if Alexandro and Rob will just work together... on management, tools and strategy.
It will be great. I'm looking forward to it.

Regards,
Dave