incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CVE-2012-0037: OpenOffice.org data leakage vulnerability
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 09:31:38 GMT
On 07/04/2012 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> What would be the best way to translate both
> http://www.openoffice.org/security/cves/CVE-2012-0037.html
> and readme.pdf? Perhaps the following?
> - Create a new page under http://www.openoffice.org/it
> - Add an "Italian version" link to
> http://www.openoffice.org/security/cves/CVE-2012-0037.html pointing to
> the new page
> - In the new page, preserve all links to the ZIP file and when "the
> enclosed readme.pdf file" is mentioned, link the Italian version too.

I've now implemented this.

http://www.openoffice.org/security/cves/CVE-2012-0037.html
now contains a section named "Unofficial translations" with a link to
the Italian version ("Unofficial" here meaning "not reviewed by the
security team"); conversely, the Italian translation links back to the
English page as the "Official version".

All links to the patch are preserved in the Italian version; we merely
provide an additional Italian readme.pdf for convenience.

If there is anything to fix, feel free to do so.

Regards,
   Andrea.