incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pages in the social media
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:07:26 GMT
Rob Weir wrote:
> In return, and to demonstrate that this is not about control on my
> part,  I'm happy to listen to any proposal you [Alexandro] might have regarding
> open PPMC access to the Twitter account.  And if you make your Twitter
> account just as openly available to PPMC members as I've done with the
> new one, then I'll be happy to notify followers of the new Twitter
> account that they should follow the one that you turn over to PPMC
> control.

This is a very reasonable proposal and it would be a positive,
constructive outcome of this long discussion. Just to clarify, I'm not
personally interested in managing any of the "social" OpenOffice
channels, let alone posting content there: I would just like that the
project has one clear official channel on each social media, with shared
access. Users are already confused enough.

Regards,
   Andrea.