incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pages in the social media
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 13:51:49 GMT
Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> I am not sure what you mean by time is running out. Even if release
> date approaches there is no deadline to talk strategy and a good tool
> to manage more than publish.

When OpenOffice 3.4 is released, it is very likely that the press
releases will contain links to the "main" or "official" Apache
OpenOffice channels; it wouldn't make sense to change them later and it
is obvious that we can advertise only channels that are under control of
several PPMC members.

At that point, everybody, from the PPMC or not, will still be welcome to
open a channel dedicated to OpenOffice (respecting the trademark
policy), but these channels would be "secondary" or "unofficial".

Regards,
   Andrea.