incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pages in the social media
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:57:37 GMT
Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:32 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
>> I repeat my offer:  I'd be happy to add you to as a co-editor to the
>> project's official Twitter and Google+ accounts.  Forward me your info
>> and I'll do it immediately.
> I'll repeat my offer, you can participate on the accounts as soon as
> we discuss a strategy and middleware to manage.

It's clear that the channels registered by Alexandro have better impact
and better history, and that duplication of efforts would be useless.
But time is running out quickly and decisions will have to be taken in
the next few days; actually the other Twitter account has already been
advertised at large...

If really tools are the only problem, then we are probably still in time
for Alexandro to open access to the channels he registered so that 5-10
people from the PPMC can manage those channels and duplication is
avoided. Otherwise we will have wasted time in internal discussions once
again.

Regards,
   Andrea.