incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributing AOO 3.4: The 22 things we need to do before we announce
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 21:57:47 GMT

On 04/27/2012 01:23 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> On Apr 27, 2012, at 1:12 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>
>> oh boy...I guess I should just take #4 since I've done quite a bit
>> of work already, but I will only agree to take ownership of this
>> if:
>>
>> * the directory structure for the new release is the same as in the
>> past -- re Jurgen's recent post , and * I have a co-pilot who will
>> contact infra and get more information from them on why we
>> shouldn't user closer.cgi and what's involved with an alternate
>> choice for Apache downloads.
>
> I will co-pilot this one, but may not have time until Monday. Joe
> wanted you to hop on the Infra IRC which is something I need to learn
> anyway.

OK -- I'm going to add it as a separate item. I tired to get to infra on
freenode.net (as instructions say), not freenode.org, the day he sent
this but it seemed to have connectivity problems.

Thanks for doing this...I'll add it as an item take the liberty of
putting your name by it.

>> So I am not putting my name next to this one until I hear more
>> about these two issues.
>
> Regards, Dave

Please review this task list and see if anything is missing. It

>>> I'll try to setup the separation for the OOo 3.3.0 download
>>> links.
>>>
>>> Marcus
>>
>> --

MzK

>> "Well, life has a funny way of sneaking up on you And life has a
>> funny way of helping you out Helping you out." -- "Ironic", Alanis
>> Morissette

MzK

  Helping you out."
                             -- "Ironic", Alanis Morissette