incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributing AOO 3.4: The 22 things we need to do before we announce
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 20:16:53 GMT
Marcus--

One issue on this...maybe best to copy over all the current ".js" stuff
as well. I could go with just using the developer versions I've done on
these, and just move these to /download, and maybe will eventually --
but maybe best to move the corresponding 3.3 ".js" files with the  3.3
index.html as well.

On 04/27/2012 12:29 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 04/27/2012 04:41 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Distribution+Tasks
>>

>> Please review this task list and see if anything is missing. It
>> would be great to confirm that this list is complete and to have a
>> volunteer's name listed against each one of these tasks.
>>
>> Note the additional complexity caused by having hard-coded download
>> logic on the various NL pages.
>
> I'll try to setup the separation for the OOo 3.3.0 download links.
>
> Marcus

MzK

  Helping you out."
                             -- "Ironic", Alanis Morissette