incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 07:05:14 GMT
Hi,

the preliminary vote result is identical with the final vote result. We
had a further +1 (PPMC) vote on ooo-private but that can't be counted here.

The ballot result was +34 including one IPMC member binding +1, 22 +1
votes fro PPMC members, one +1 from a committer, 8 +1 votes from
community members and one PPMC abstentions (0).  One -1 non-binding
ballot were cast related the Finish translation that will be now not
part of the release. Means we will not release a Finnish localized
binary package.

VOTE TALLY

+1  Dave Fisher - IPMC (binding)

0   Dennis E. Hamilton (orcmid)

+1  Pedro Giffuni - PPMC
+1  Hagar Delest - PPMC
+1  Ian Lynch - PPMC
+1  Rob Weir - PPMC
+1  RGB ES - PPMC
+1  Zoltán Reizinger - PPMC
+1  Donald Harbison - PPMC
+1  Kay Schenk - PPMC
+1  Armin Le Grand - PPMC
+1  Herbert Duerr - PPMC
+1  Carl Marcum - PPMC
+1  Marcus Lange - PPMC
+1  Regina Henschel - PPMC
+1  Andrew Rist - PPMC
+1  Andrea Pescetti - PPMC
+1  Ariel Constenla-Haile - PPMC
+1  Juergen Schmidt - PPMC
+1  Oliver Rainer Wittmann - PPMC
+1  Kazunaro Hirano - PPMC
+1  Maho Nakato - PPMC
+1  Andre Fischer - PPMC
+1  Eric Bachard - PPMC
+1  Raphael Bircher - PPMC
+1  Drew Jensen - PPMC
+1 Chritoph Jopp - PPMC

+1  Yuri Dario -Committer

+1  Larry Gusaas
+1  Shen Feng Liu
+1  Rory O'Farrell
+1  Chao Huang
+1  Albino Biasutti Neto
+1  Peng Chen
+1  Ying Sun
+1  ZuoJun Chen

-1  Risto Jääskeläinen, only for Finnish translation

35   Votes +1
  1   Votes  0
  1   Votes -1