incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] more DL questions...language versions
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 22:50:42 GMT
Am 04/26/2012 11:59 PM, schrieb Dave Fisher:
> On Apr 26, 2012, at 2:23 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>>> To modify the file to list only the supported languages for AOO 3.4 and
>>> to set column v5 completley to "y" should be the best way.
>>> No, I don't think so.
>> OK, Marcus --  I will take your advice and proceed...
> If the js can know the referring page and that can be from one of
 > supported NL pages like it would be good to
 > use that as well. That way someone from an English browser who goes
 > to and presses the download topnav button they
 > can start at their expected DL.

This setting was done to let the NL team the freedom to decide where to
point the user for a download: the generic download webpage or a NL
specific webpage.

As there seems to be a growing consensus to use one only central
download webpage and logic, I think it's better to no longer follow this

OK, good night for today.

View raw message