incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE] more DL questions...language versions
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:49:35 GMT
Nothing new to report yet. I am now looking at:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/languages.js

according to:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+%28incubating%29+Release+Candidate

We don't have  the number of NL packagings as we  did before, and we
will definitely not be linking NL language folks to NL sites as an
alternative as indicated in the js code -- really it's the v5 column
that indicates if the language version is provided on a mirror.

At any rate, I will be constructing a new version of this code for what
we DO have now. If the user's browser language can not be found, they
are currently directed to download US english versions. Is there any
problem with continuing that?

MzK

  Helping you out."
                             -- "Ironic", Alanis Morissette