incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE} a few DL questions...
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:11:02 GMT
I've been working on a prototype of the DL button in the /download/test
area given our discussions about split mirror setup for 3.4 etc. I have
a  few more edits to do  before sending out a notification about final
review (later today).

But...I have a few questions for this release.

* The DL scripts have a good amount of logic surrounding the
naming/download of 3.2 and 3.1 releases-- the "old" naming schema. Since
we won't be providing "friendly" DL buttons for these anymore, is it
safe to pull this stuff out?

* DL locations for Mac PPC and FreeBSD are as follows (excuse wrapping):

var MIRROR_MAC_PPC_URL      =
"http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/contrib/macosppc/";
var MIRROR_FREEBSD32_URL    =
"http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/contrib/freebsdx86/";
var MIRROR_FREEBSD64_URL    =
"http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/contrib/freebsdx86-64/";

Will this still be the case or will all versions be served from either
Apache or SourceForge? The DL logic needs to be changed if this
alternate URL is not used.

Thanks for your time.
MzK

  Helping you out."