incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 23:42:16 GMT
On 4/25/12 5:31 AM, Risto Jääskeläinen wrote:
> Hello!
>
> There was for unknown reason mixture of UI texts and Tooltip texts in
> place for UI lines. When I now look at Pootle, there is no long string
> at wrong places any more. At least not in STR_PRINTOPTUI lines.
>
> I have no rights to accept anything in Pootle or elsewhere.
>
> I don't know what is most easy way handle this case. If it can just edit
> web-page "rubbing" out Finnish there it is OK to me. I mean that if it
> is not advertised as ready suite with Finnish translation then nobody is
> hurt?
> This are only my opinions. I have no position to demand anything. I just
> happens there are not many who can understand Finnish and as far as I
> know nobody of them has any rights to handle accept translations etc.

Hi Risto,

I have accepted the changes you have made but the time was to short to
integrate the new updated translation from Pootle into the build. I will
do that asap and it will be contained in the next micro update for 3.4

We appreciate very much your work on the translation and everything else
you do here but sometimes we simply have to prioritize things. They day
has only 24h and the week 7 days and we all did a lot. Many languages
are not part of the first release and I have already put some priority
on Finnish as feedback on your work on the mailing list and your
translation work.

So please be patient.

Juergen