incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Help with MacOSX Build
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 07:34:48 GMT
On 4/24/12 9:13 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the help. I have successfully built AOO 3.4 on MacOSX. It took a long time

that is normal, not nice but quite normal and now you feel the pain that
we have to deal with every time on all platforms ;-)
Help to improve the build performance is always welcome ....

But good to know that you were able to built it and maybe you can give
some feedback which part of the build guide was unclear or not enough
and where improve things. Or feel free to change it directly.

Thanks

Juergen