incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: The 3.3.0 Version is now at the Apache Archive
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:02:09 GMT
Hi Raphael,

Raphael Bircher schrieb:
> Hi all
>
> I just added the 3.3.0 Version to the Archive at Apache. So the mirrors
> can kill them after the release of the 3.4 Version.

My concern is not only about the OOo3.3.0 itself, but about all the
other files like the language packs and localized versions and OS, which
are not supported by AOO3.4 yet.

Please look at an "extended" mirror, for example
ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/mirror/OpenOffice/.
Those files are in OpenOffice/localized and in OpenOffice/stable/3.2.1.

Will you add them too? If not, only the OpenOffice/stable/3.3.0 folder
on the mirrors should be deleted after the release of the 3.4 versions.

Kind regards
Regina