incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Language
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 21:52:07 GMT
Am 04/22/2012 03:07 PM, schrieb Juergen Schmidt:
> On Sunday, 22. April 2012 at 15:10, Tom Cartwright wrote:
>> Dear OpenOffice
>>
>> I was wondering if you would like me to translate OpenOffice Interfaces into Welsh.
I could do this but would need the file with what i need to translate in it.
>> Could you send me this?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Tom
> Sure we appreciate every help for translation in any language. I will send you the updated
po files in a few days because I am currently in China and will need some time to update the
files.
> I will let you know.
>
> You can also check our pootle server translation.apache.org, I  am not 100% sure but
maybe Welsh is already there.

Yes, for OOo 3.3.0 Welsh (cy) was translated for 60,00% (UI) and 64,00%
(help). Because it's clearly under 80% there was never an official release.

Marcus