incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "KS@apache.org" <ksch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mirroring both OOo and AOOo Fwd: [Daniel Shahaf: Opt-out from mirroring resource-intensive projects]
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 21:38:34 GMT

On 04/20/2012 11:33 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> On Apr 20, 2012, at 11:25 AM, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
>
>> Hi Dave;
>>
>> --- Ven 20/4/12, Dave Fisher<dave2wave@comcast.net>  ha scritto:

>>> -0700:

>>> I think that Kay just disagreed, but only on the ooo-dev
>>> part of the thread.

yes, I didn't note the other address...

>> I don't think he suggested we force mirrors to carry
>> old versions.
>>
>> I think Kay's (and Regina's) concern will be solved once
>> 3.3.0 finds it's way into
>> http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/

Well, when I responded to this, I wasn't thinking about security
concerns *at all*. Hmmm...that DOES change the equation a bit.

I'm assuming by  Pedro's remark that if 3.3.0 is ported to Apache
archives, security patches will have been applied -- i.e. THAT version
rebuilt with security, right?