incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Mirroring both OOo and AOOo Fwd: [Daniel Shahaf: Opt-out from mirroring resource-intensive projects]
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:55:54 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Daniel Shahaf schrieb:
> OOo PPMC:
>
> Several mirror operators have asked whether they are expected to carry
> both their preexisting/legacy OOo mirrors and the AOOo mirror.
>
> We're assuming the legacy OOo mirrors can be dropped once an AOOo
> release is Out There.  If that's not the case, say so.

Please have a look at http://ftp.rz.tu-bs.de/pub/mirror/OpenOffice.org/
for example.
There have a lot of stuff, that I do not see on Apache.

I think, OOo3.3 (and earlier) should be available for languages that are
not (yet) covered by AOO3.4 and for OS that are not supported by AOO3.4.

Can those files be made available from
http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/?

Kind regards
Regina