incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: bug 119259 raised for IP clearance: "Gentium Basic" and "Gentium Book Basic" coming back
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:24:35 GMT
> I select the external component in Bugzilla but there is no "AOO340-dev"
> version, I used "version58" instead.

I added the "AOO340-dev" version and answered in the issue: Unless I
have misunderstood the report there is no problem, because system wide
fonts can be used by all applications. It would only be a release
critical problem if Apache OpenOffice itself distributed these fonts
before their eligibility has resolved in the relevant JIRA-Legal issue.

Herbert