incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject mirrors, release publishing...again
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 20:52:02 GMT
Hi all--

Please see:

http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html

esp the paragraph on "Distribution" sentence...

=======================
Distribution

The Apache infrastructure must be the primary source for all artifacts
officially released by the ASF.

The Apache Infrastructure team maintains the Apache release distribution
infrastructure. This infrastructure has two parts: the mirrored
directories on www.apache.org and the Maven repository on
repository.apache.org.

To me, this means we will use Apache infra and mirrors for the
distribution of release 3.4, when that happens.

MzK

"Women and cats will do as they please,
                                     -- Robert Heinlein