incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Official Google+ Page for Apache OpenOffice
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:51:10 GMT
On 4/19/12 9:40 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> I don't see how this is not duplicating an effort. If you want to
> contribute to the account you are welcome. But creating a brand new
> account is exactly duplicating efforts.

please Alexandro read what Rob have written. We don't want an account
controlled by a single person. For whatever reasons you have created
this account it seems that you were not interested to share it with the
PPMC.

You are always quite fast to create such accounts or register domains
like openoffice.org.es, libreoffice.es, ... and use it for your private
interests.... You should have learned that this will not longer will work.

Juergen