incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Brian N <bria...@nocturnitybooks.com>
Subject Please help.
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:16:26 GMT
To anyone who can assit,

I have just finished battling with HP support who then informed me that
my problem wasn't theirs to support and that they only provided a plugin
developed by open office to save my scan files as " name.odf" mind you
these are scan images and from what my searching has found there is no
way to  open these files ever again unless I had the Original disk which
of course they no longer have or can provide. In searching and reading I
believe this was some type of odif perhaps file. best guess I have is
the files are some type of image.odf please any assistance for
conversion or software to allow me to open and print or convert to say
pdf or jpeg would be of great assistance .

I am sorry to have been forced to come here to bother you.

BTW . HP sent me to you.

Thanks for your assistance in advance,

Brian