incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Fix for bug 116639 almost
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 05:11:25 GMT
On 4/17/12 6:52 AM, Risto Jääskeläinen wrote:
> Hello
> Print dialog / window is too wide / broad in Finnish version of AOO
> because there is some longer strings from help files inserted into some
> UI files. The places are mentioned in bug report. Unfortunate I find
> this guite late. Now I have made correct suggestions for them in Pootle
> as 'Nobody' but I can approve them and I don't know is there anybody who
> can read and write Finnish and has rights to approve. And there is
> allways possibility that unknow 'nobody' has made some wrong suggestions.
>
> I have signed ICLA agreement and waiting for next step but only few days
> more.

Hi Risto,

sorry for don't taking more attention on this but I am on a business
trip at the moment and have only limited time. The release is the most
important thing at the moment and I focus on this.

Translation updates can be integrated also in the next micro update
version where we potentially provide more languages.

Please be patient we appreciate very much your work and the project will
definitely benefit of your work.

You can send me links to the places where you have made suggestions as
nobody and I will simply accept them. In this case I trust you I think
we can do it this way. You already have signed the iCLA and have agreed
that it's your work... Everything should be fine.

But I assume that we can only integrate after the 3.4 because of many
other things I have to do right now.

Juergen