incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [RELEASE][CODE]: please don't check in anything at the moment that is not release relevant
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 02:53:51 GMT
Hi,

we have again to rebuild a new version because we miss a copyright
statement for Oracle in the NOTICE file where we currently have a
placeholder only. These legal changes are important and we have to fix
it for the RC.

Please don't check in any other stuff right now that is not release
relevant. Once we have the NOTICE file change we will start a new build
and we will create a branch.

For this new build we will also take the new Spanish dictionary for
convenience even if it is not critical.

I am uncertain about the changes relating the icon sets. I would prefer
if we revert the last changes because I don't see them as critical, at
least when they cause a build breaker.

Juergen