incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "O.Felka" <olaf-openoff...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: VCLTestTool
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:10:19 GMT
Hi Ian,

I've made some tests om Windows and linux with the vcl testtool you've
mentioned. Most tests have passed successfully.
But it's true, the testtool and the testscripts are no longer maintained
and I think that they won't be valid in upcoming AOO versions.
The testcases can be found in the sources of AOO in
..\aoo-3.4\main\testautomation\<application>\required\ or
..\aoo-3.4\main\testautomation\<application>\optional\
The sources can be found on
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/src_releases/srcrelease.html.

Am 16.04.2012 05:16, schrieb Zhe Liu:
> Hi,
> I saw some guy used the tool successfully to test Aoo3.4. As far as
> know, here nobody maintains VCLTesttool and its testing scripts.
> Anyway, there will be an alternative to it in next release. I am
> working on it.  Contributors will be able to write GUI testing code
> with JAVA + JUNIT4+Eclipse. The new way is corresponding to the
> current UNOAPI testing.

Will it be possible to make regression testing as in vcl testtool with
the new Java and JUnit tooling?

Regards,
Olaf