incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot select a different icon set
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 02:47:30 GMT
On 04/15/12 21:06, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
>> I committed the fix (I had a blackout between the commit and the moment
>> I did the followup on BZ). Hope you don't mind
> As far as you built and tested the fix before committing it, I don't
> mind :)

Actually .. the fix that I committed (removing STYLE_SYMBOLS_TANGO)
is necessary but is only a part of the issue.

Please note that the .sdf files still carry Tango as a valid Icon Style:

# grep Tango *
cui     source\options\optgdlg.src      0       stringlist
OFA_TP_VIEW.LB_ICONSTYLE        5                       0       es
Tango                           20120314 15:13:33

I am not supposed to touch those files so I can't fix that. I will
reopen the issue.

Pedro.