incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 10:29:52 GMT
Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> To address Ariel's concerns: this is independent of the
> file name, since the Extensions website stores new revisions in
> different directories (just look at the diff above; it should be clear).

No, actually something is wrong here. I assumed that the script would
download the file again if the checksum did not match the one listed in
extensions.lst (which seems the reasonable behavior to me).

But this didn't happen for the Italian dictionary in r1325589, just
checked. So indeed, as Ariel says, we have two possible workarounds
(clear the local mirror of extensions before build; rename extensions to
be downloaded) but the solution would be to enforce that the MD5 matches
the expected one from extensions.lst and, if it doesn't, to download the
extension again.

Regards,
   Andrea.