incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [L10N] Plans to merge again Pootle content?
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 00:42:58 GMT
On 4/13/12 6:05 PM, Paolo Pozzan wrote:
> Hello,
> I made some changes to the italian translation available in Pootle. I
> wonder if there is any other planned import to the source before the
> final release. I will probably add more enhancements to the
> translation so it will be useful to have a schedule.
> Thanks!
> Paolo

Hi Paolo,

thanks for you improvements but for now I do not plan a further
integration the build for MacOS and Windows is already finished. But I
think we will soon provide more languages and then I will update all
other languages as well.

And in the future I would like to come to some continuous integration on
a regular basis (e.g. once a week or so). There is a lot of space for
improvements and we will define a well working process that should fit
all the requirements.

Juergen