incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] How build only the libs/programs with localization?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 02:50:31 GMT
On 4/12/12 9:08 PM, Claudio Filho wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is possible rebuild only the files where need  to get translated
> strings from localize.sdf?
>
> I modified some strings and i wish to test them in my UI. Is possible?
>
> Best,
> Claudio

build the extras/l10n module and deliver it.

In the localize.sdf file check the file where the string comes from and
go in this module, delete the output tree and rebuilt it also. Repeat
this for all modules where you have made changes. Finally rebuilt the
office pack sets.

Maybe the normal build dependencies will also work but I don't have full
trust in them at the moment ;-)

Juergen

PS: in your case, update your pt-BR/localize.sdf file first or ensure
that the language id is pt-BR and not pt_BR