incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any way to reach extension authors?
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:57:09 GMT
On 4/12/12 4:23 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Roberto Galoppini<rgaloppini@geek.net>  wrote:
>> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:02 AM, Rob Weir<robweir@apache.org>  wrote:
>>
>>> I think it would be good if we could get them the message that AOO 3.4
>>> should be released soon, and that they are invited to download/install
>>> our latest dev back and verify that their extensions work and make any
>>> needed updates.  We would point them also to the details of the
>>> changes described in the readme file.  Of course, we hope that no
>>> changes are needed, but it is worth checking.
>>>
>>> How would we get such a message out?  There is no mailing list of
>>> extension authors, right?
>>>

>> We could contact Extensions' authors via direct mailing.
>>

> How?  Is this something that SF can send out, if we draft the text?
> Also, is there any community mailing list or forum for extension
> authors?

I guided all subscribers of the former api and extensions dev mailing
list to our ooo-dev list.

Juergen

> -Rob
>
>> Roberto
>>

>>> -Rob
>>>

>> ====
>> This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s)
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your
system. Thank you.