incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [RELEASE]: showstopper Bug 119215 - save operation fail and prompt continuing to save endlessly on r1309668-Chinese China (zh-CN) version
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 09:43:23 GMT
Hi,

I was just short in front of starting the vote for our RC after
uploading a new Windows version based on r1310206 to have the same
version on all platforms.

But we have found a further serious issue that is definitely a showstopper

Bug 119215 - save operation fail and prompt continuing to save endlessly
on r1309668-Chinese China (zh-CN) version

I was able to confirm it for pt-Br on MacOS. We have to analyze this
problem. It seems to be a relation with partly wrong/missing
translations and the save problem that we didn't understand right now.

Both pr-Br and zh-CN versions have the problem with a partly wrong
translation, at least some menu items are still English and in both
versions saving of a new document is not possible.

Maybe other languages are effected as well...

I will keep you informed!

Juergen