incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Josef Latt <Josef.L...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Bundled extensions
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 06:25:20 GMT
Hi,

Am 12.04.2012 04:23, schrieb xia zhao:
> Josef,
>
> The bundled extension is easy to remove. After you install AOO, select
> "Tools->Extension Manager". In the extension manager dialog, you can
> "Disable" or "Remove" the extension very easily.

Thats well-known.
But you have to do it every time after installing a new version.
Installed extensions remain during a installation. So there is IMHO no
reason to install the bundled ones again.

In earlier version of OO the extensions were included as separate
(DEB)-packages, so that you could delete them after unpacking. I used a
script to download, delete some packages and install OO.

Regards
Josef

--
PGP Schl├╝ssel: 311D1055