incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [WWW] Download button on home page footer modification
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 20:07:54 GMT
Hi all--

Right now when you click on the "I want to download OpenOffice.org" on
the home page, you get a LARGE button to click to start the download,
but also have an additional footer area with the following links:

* Get all platforms and languages
* Release notes
* MD5 checksums
* ISO images
* order CD-ROM
* P2P downloads

I am contemplating chagng "Release Notes" to "More Download Information"

and routing folks to http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

which HAS release notes in addition to other information -- installation
guides, etc.

Does anyone take issue with this relatively minor edit?

MzK

"Women and cats will do as they please,
                                     -- Robert Heinlein