incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: ooo large commit breaks mirror sync !!
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:12:30 GMT
	Hi Gavin,

On 21.02.2012 00:21, Gavin McDonald wrote:
> If anyone wants to do large commits like below link shows [1] (over 8000
> paths changed and lots of zips and tar files.)
>
> PLEASE notify infra first and schedule it for a WEEKEND.
>
> People have been struggling to commit to the EU mirror since this large
> commit was started 5 hours ago.
>
> Thanks
>
> Gav...
>
> [1] -
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&sortby=rev&sortdir=down&revision=
> 1291394

sorry to come back to this one, but I've re-synched and built aw080
branch
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/branches/alg/aw080)
which contains all the changes which lead to the first problems. Worse,
this time even more changes are involved.

I see no other chance to resync my branch (containing 1 1/2 years of
work on OOo code) than to commit it to the branch. Please give advice
when and how to do that, I'll be ready to commit in the next days.

Sincerely,
	Armin
--
ALG