incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Cannot select a different icon set
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 22:59:29 GMT
While trying to verify if an old problem (i.e., Crystal still listed in
the icon sets, see http://s.apache.org/eI ) was still around - and
honestly I expected it was, because my investigation at the time seemed
to show that localizing names in icon sets depended on the order, i.e.,
you didn't translate "Crystal" but something like "icon set #4" - I
found an issue worth investigating.

On my latest dev build (Ariel's r1310206, 64-bit RPM, Italian) I cannot
change the icon set used. Whatever I choose in Tools - Options - View,
the default icon style is set to "Automatico ()" and while 4 options to
change it are listed (Galaxy, Contrasto Elevato - High Contrast,
Industrial, Tango) neither of them produces any visible effect.

If reproducible, this would be a high-priority issue, especially
considering that the high-contrast icon set (albeit suboptimal) is
currently used for accessibility reasons too. But, before I open an
issue for it, can anybody confirm? (It may be normal that behavior on
Windows is different).

Regards,
   Andrea.