incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: propose next build (RC?!) based on r1309668
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 13:48:56 GMT
On 4/8/12 3:36 PM, Claudio Filho wrote:
> Hi
>
> 2012/4/8 Jürgen Schmidt<jogischmidt@googlemail.com>:
>> mmh, strange I have no idea what's going wrong, the localization looks
>> complete.
>
> Yes. Anyway, i took a look in localize.sdf file for pt-BR and found
> some strings in a different column. Did you chek the file struture
> after the convertion from PO format?
>
> The more strange was to see some portuguese (pt-PT) strings in the UI. :-S

I have used your po files to update the Pootle server and that looked ok
for me. The word count matched, the file structure looked good ...

I used this version from ppotle and convert it back into sdf in the same
way as for all other languages.

Maybe you can check the version on the Pootle server if the problem is
there already.

Juergen