incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [EXTENSIONS]Alternative for Report Builder?
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 22:22:26 GMT
On 04/07/12 01:43, drew wrote:
> Ok
>
> For the MySQL connector and pdf filter however, use of a separate
> repository, a project at SF or GC, is not required or less so, is that
> correct?

It is not required but I would recommend it, depending on
what the maintainer wants to do.

Ideally it would be best to maintain it under version control.
The core sources are under AL2 but the dependencies are
copyleft and both will have to be together in one way or
another. Both sf or google code have some nice resources
to handle patches and some space to do binary releases
so it would be a good complement to the extensions site.

Pedro.